Article 1 – Applicability
These conditions apply to the diving team membership agreement La-Libertad-Diving Center and dive team member, including all activities and actions of the diving team from La-Libertad-Diving Centre, unless otherwise agreed. Insofar as these conditions are not or not fully provide for the regulation of the consequences of the membership agreement referred to here, actions and activities are subject to the terms and conditions of La-Libertad-Diving Center.
Article 2 – Definitions
In these conditions apply:
Dive Team: The natural person on the basis of this agreement is a member of the diving team from La-Libertad-Diving Center.
Diving team: The activities team from La-Libertad-Diving Center.
Article 3 – Compulsory identification
At the inception of the diving team membership agreement the aspiring dive team member must identify themselves by showing a valid ID (passport, ID card or driving license). A copy of the identity document is kept in his administration by La-Libertad-Diving Center.
Article 4 – diving license
1. At the conclusion of the diving team membership agreement the aspiring dive team member must show a valid diving license. A copy of the diving certificate is kept in his administration by La-Libertad-Diving Center.
2. If the dive team through continuing education a higher diploma earned beyond what is stored in the administration of La-Libertad-Diving Center, then dive team member should contribute to ensure that a copy of the senior certificate is handed over to La-Libertad-Diving Center.
3. On the basis of the diving license which is stored in the administration of La-Libertad-Diving Center is a tradeoff for some diving team activities or the dive team may or may not participate.
Article 5 – Payment
1. The payment of membership dues done in advance by invoice.
2. Immediately after the conclusion of the membership the dive team member will receive the first invoice.
3. Membership commences on the first day of the month immediately following the registration date.
4. Two weeks before the expiration of the current membership year will want to end the dive team a new invoice for the next membership year or membership quarter, unless he / she is two months before the expiry of the current membership year made his writing / her membership.
Article 6 – Duration membership
1. The diving team membership agreement is valid for a period of at least one year (12 months) or one quarter (3 months)
2. If the dive team wants to end the dive team membership agreement, he / she must make in writing no later than 2 months before the end of the term known to La-Libertad-Diving Center.
3. Without written notice the diving team membership agreement will be tacitly renewed for one year (12 months) or one quarter (three months).
4. If there is reason to, maintaining La-Libertad-Diving Center at any time the right to terminate the contract prematurely diving team membership. The dive team member shall be notified in writing.
Article 7 – Filling tanks
1. The dive team may on production of his or her diving team member, his or her tanks get filled for free at the filling station from La-Libertad-Diving Center.
2. For the scuba tanks on the dive team itself is no restriction in the number of refills per year.
3. If the dive team abuse the free vulservice and let filling more bottles than is reasonably convincing, risking the dive team exclusion of this service.
4. Scuba tanks must be inspected every 5 years hydrostatic. Not Rejected bottles are not filled by La-Libertad-Diving Center.
Article 8 – Participation diving team activities
1. The dive team may upon submission of his / her diving team membership for free to participate in all activities organized diving team.
2. Should there be additional charges for a particular dive team activity (eg entrance fees, food, etc.), it shall be borne by the dive team.
3. The dive team member must register for participation in diving team activities or via email.
4. La-Libertad-Diving Center reserves if there is reason to, at all times the right to exclude a dive team member diving team from a particular activity
Article 9 – Use of swimming pool
1. The dive team may at times use the pool La-Libertad-Diving Center.
2. The dive team member must in connection with supervision and liability solely use the pool if a staff member is present.
3. The dive team member must at least 2 days before he or she wants to use the pool to subscribe via email.
4. La-Libertad-Diving Center reserves if there is reason to at all times the right to a dive team to deny access to the pool.
Article 10 – Discount on purchases
The dive team member is entitled to 5% discount on purchases in the store La-Libertad-Diving Center.
The discount only relates to purchases for the dive team itself.
La-Libertad-Diving Center reserves the right at any time to exclude certain items from this discount.
Article 11 – Off PADI continuing education
The dive team member is entitled to 5% discount on PADI continuing education, provided by La-Libertad-Diving Center.
The discount only relates to training for the swim team itself.
The discount only relates to the PADI continuing education t / m PADI divemaster.
Article 12 – Rent Materials
The dive team member is entitled to 25% discount on rental equipment, if available.
The discount covers only rent equipment for the diving team itself.
On the rental of materials are the rental conditions from La-Libertad-Diving Center application.
Article 13 – Dive Safety
1. must remain in good mental and physical condition. Should avoid to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs when diving. Able to stay in my diving skills, striving to improve them through continuing education and that I am not hiding after a while having to repeat my abilities to see in a controlled environment and my course materials to keep the dust and important information again by taking.
2. Be familiar with the dive site. If I’m not then I need to get information from a knowledgeable local authority. The dive must postpone or have to figure out an alternative dive site when conditions are worse than I am used to. Engage only in diving activities consistent with my training and experience. Do not engage in technical diving (technical diving) or cave diving unless I previously have had a focused dive training.
3. Use complete, reliable, controlled and well-maintained equipment with which I am familiar. Must use a BCD, low pressure inflator, submersible pressure gauge and alternate air source and instruments for decompression calculations (dive computer, RDP / dive tables – depending on which ones you’re trained) in diving. Not allow non certified divers use my equipment.
4. Listen carefully to dive briefings and directions and respect the advice of those supervising my diving activities. Recognize that additional training is recommended for participation in specialty diving activities, diving not have dived in other geographic areas and after more than six months.
5. With each dive to the buddy system. Plan dives – including communications, how to get back together if you get separated from your buddy, emergency procedures – with my buddy.
6. Diving should be able to plan (use of dive computer or dive table). Always no decompression dives to make and maintain a safety margin. An agent must have to monitor depth and time. Not go deeper than
allows my experience and training. Must ascend at a rate of up to 18 meters per minute. A SAFE diver – Slowly Ascend From Every dive. A safety stop as an added precaution, usually at 5 meters for at least three minutes.
7. Good control my buoyancy. On the surface should adjust the amount of weight for neutral buoyancy with no air in my vest / jacket. Neutral buoyancy underwater. Buoyant for the swim to the surface and rest. My weights clear for easy removal, and establish buoyancy in case of emergency. should bring at least one tool for surface signaling (such as a signaling buoy, whistle, signal mirror).
8. Breathe properly for diving. Never keep in the breath-hold or skip-breathe when to avoid diving with compressed air and excessive hyperventilation when snorkel diving. Avoid overexertion when I’m underwater and dive within my limitations.
9. Always has to use a boat, float or other tool to the surface as practicable.
10. The local laws and regulations for diving must know and obey, this also applies to the laws on hunting and fishing and the use of a dive flag.
Article 14 – Liability
1. La-Libertad-Diving Center only creates the conditions in which the dive team member his / her diving planning needs to make itself and on the basis of the dive safety rules and his / her training and experience balancing to make or not to dive.
2. La-Libertad-Diving Centre can not be held responsible for an accident while diving team organized activities.
3. Participation in diving activities remains at all times at your own risk.
4. La-Libertad-Diving Centre can not be held liable for damage caused by a dive team to third parties.
5. The dive team is at all times personally responsible for any damage inflicted by the dive team to third parties.
6. La-Libertad-Diving Centre can not be held liable in any way for any damage costs arising from / to equipment from a dive team member.
Article 15 – Insurance
1. The dive team is not covered by insurance from La-Libertad-Diving Center.
2. Materials of the dive team are not covered by insurance from La-Libertad-Diving Center.
3. The dive team need to take care of a suitable insurance for himself and his equipment.